District Belief Statements
South Central Nebraska Unified #5
- We believe in collaboration between home, school, and community has a correlation to the quality of education and experiences of each student.
- We believe with high standards and expectations all students can be successful.
- We believe in fostering a safe, healthy, and equitable learning environment where trust, mutual respect, and personal connections help to encourage life-long learning.
- We believe a systematic approach to the use of data and research-based strategies are essential to teaching, learning and accountability.
- We believe frequent assessment of student learning informs differentiation of instruction.
- We believe in high levels of staff collaboration and communication to educate and guide tomorrow’s thinkers, achievers, and leaders.
- We believe that continuous professional development is most effective when aligned to district goals.