- Flu season is right around the corner! Make sure you and your children are vaccinated against the flu now – it can take up to two weeks to build immunity against the flu so don’t delay! Learn about how to protect your family from the flu on http://bit.ly/Y4Emhx.
- Take these 3 steps to #FightFlu this season:
- Get a flu vaccination
- Take preventive actions to stop the spread of germs
- Take antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them
preventchildhoodinfluenza.org/ school for more information on how to Keep Flu Out of School #KFOS and keeping Sandy Creek's students safe from flu.Keep Flu out of School. An initiative funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and directed by the National Association of School Nurses ...
- Flu vaccines are offered in many locations including doctor’s offices, clinics, health departments, retail stores, pharmacies, health centers, as well as by many employers and schools. There is still time to get vaccinated! Find a location near you offering flu vaccines using http://vaccine.
healthmap.org/ #FightFlu #KFOS