Preschool Application Forms and Handbook
Sign up today!
Will your child be three years of age by July 31st of this year? If so, make sure to get them signed up for preschool at either Sandy Creek or Lawrence/Nelson, where both full- and part-time preschool is offered for our students, along with transportation, and a healthy snack and lunch!
Questions? Contact Dana Epley at Lawrence/Nelson at 402.756.7013 or by emailing email@example.com or Julie Studnicka at Sandy Creek at (402) 726-2151 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is linked below:
- Preschool Round-Up: WAS ALREADY HELD IN MARCH
- Preschool Handbook and Application (please note there are two pages at the back of the handbook that require your signature AND note that the school calendar outlined in the back of the handbook) and paperwork related to enrollment:
- Preschool Orientation Paperwork
- Aug. 5th at Lawrence/Nelson: TIME TO BE ASSIGNED --> You will receive a letter with this information.
- Aug. 7th at Sandy Creek: TIME TO BE ASSIGNED
- OPTIONAL PARENT HANDOUTS AND REQUIRED HEAD START PAPERWORK
- This year's school calendar
Don't forget that in order to enroll your child in preschool, we will need the following:
- Copy of your child's original birth certificate
- Copy of immunizations
- Physical/Dental Check-Up within 3 months of school starting
- Proof of income for reduced tuition rates or application for the Head Start program
- All paperwork signed & returned